|Olympic flag lifted over the balcony of the CAL Crew boathouse. Installation by Atthowe Fine Art Services.
Here we include helpful services for artists and art patrons. Whether you need an installer, a conservator, exhibition space, or help with your Open Studio, start here for well-respected resources.
Installation, Crating & Shipping:
Work of Art
Fine Art Services for the Bay Area
Atthowe Fine Art Services:
Atthowe Fine Art Services is a full-service company specializing in the safe handling, shipping and installation of large, fragile and valuable fine art.
Navis Pack & Ship
Navis specializes in packing, crating, and shipping of all types of art to any location worldwide. They understand the packing and shipping requirements of museums, art galleries, and discerning private collectors. For over 25 years, Navis has been privileged to handle a range of fine artwork pieces from works by Monet and Warhol to priceless museum exhibitions.
Lawrence Fine Art Services
A high-end transportation, crating, storage and installation company for art and antiques, Lawrence Fine Arts has been providing expert fine arts services to museums, galleries, and corporate and private collectors since 1984. South San Francisco.
Fine Art Conservation & Restoration:
AIC Guidelines for Selecting a Conservator points to keep in mind when choosing a conservator.
- Zukor Art Conservation: (510) 652-7915
- Anita Noennig: Preservation & repair of works of art on paper (yelp): 510-625-1645
- Thomas Portue, Art Resurgence: Art restoration paper and canvas (yelp): 925-938-3900
- Heida Shoemaker, Conservation of photographs and art on paper: 510-644-3852
- Julie Goldman, (415) 640-4339 email@example.com (San Francisco)
- Tomoko Murakami: Asian Painting Restoration and Mounting (Hyogu): 510-207-3468
- Bonnie Jo Cullison: Conservation of Asian Paintings and Works on Paper: 510-649-2527
Fine Art Photography Conservator:
- Meg Geiss-Mooney, (707) 763-8694
- Hannah Riley, (510) 390-6233
Out of Area Conservation Services
Out of Area Corporate Art Consultation:
Barbara Markoff, Corporate Art Consultation, San Diego area .
Out of Area Conservation & Appraisals:
Richard Holgate, B. Sc., ISA • Personal Property Appraiser • Estate, Fine Art & Antiues, Insurance, Valuation, Authenticity/Collections/Damage Claim Inventory. (805-895-5121.