|Olympic flag lifted over the balcony of the CAL Crew boathouse. Installation by Atthowe Fine Art Services.
Here we include helpful services for artists and art patrons. Whether you need an installer, a conservator, exhibition space, or help with your Open Studio, start here for well-respected resources.
Installation, Crating & Shipping:
Sully Art Delivery:
Art installation services for the East Bay:
Art Delivery & Installation
2714 Bayview Drive
Alameda, CA 94501
Work of Art
Fine Art Services for the Bay Area
Atthowe Fine Art Services:
Atthowe Fine Art Services is a full-service company specializing in the safe handling, shipping and installation of large, fragile and valuable fine art.
Lawrence Fine Art Services
A high-end transportation, crating, storage and installation company for art and antiques, Lawrence Fine Arts has been providing expert fine arts services to museums, galleries, and corporate and private collectors since 1984. South San Francisco
Box Brothers -
Crating service with multiple locations.
Gander & White Shipping, Inc.
Natalie Gramont: (415) 282 7700 • London, Miami, New York, Palm Beach, Paris, San Francisco
Fine Art Conservation & Restoration:
AIC Guidelines for Selecting a Conservator points to keep in mind when choosing a conservator.
- Zukor Art Conservation: (510) 652-7915
- Anita Noennig: Preservation & repair of works of art on paper: 510-625-1645
- Thomas Portue, Art Resurgence: Art restoration paper and canvas: 925-938-3900
- Heida Shoemaker, Conservation of photographs and art on paper: 510-644-3852
- Julie Goldman, (415) 640-4339 email@example.com (San Francisco)
Fine Art Photography Conservator:
- Meg Geiss-Mooney, (707) 763-8694
- Hannah Riley, (510) 390-6233
- Niccolo Caldararo, (415) 453-9064
- Pauline Mohr, (510) 333-7316 (Oakland)
- Patricia O'Regan, (510) 527-7027
- Alina Remba (510) 510-388-5101 (Montclair)
Out of Area Conservation Services
Out of Area Corporate Art Consultation:
Barbara Markoff, Corporate Art Consultation, San Diego area .
Out of Area Conservation & Appraisals:
Richard Holgate, B. Sc., ISA • Personal Property Appraiser • Estate, Fine Art & Antiues, Insurance, Valuation, Authenticity/Collections/Damage Claim Inventory. (805-895-5121.
A Sampling of Local Artists:
F. Michael Wells' "Thaw"
A Sampling of Local Galleries:
A Sampling of Local Museums:
Native Basket from the
Oakland Museum of California
A List of Suggested
Out of Town Framers